Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Shaded Hearts. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

LeaX

Phoenixchild

• »LeaX« ist weiblich

Beruf: Detailhandelsfachfrau

• Private Nachricht senden

139 501

31.12.2012, 03:54

Es hat auch ne Weile gedauert und ich musste überlegen, welche ich verkauft habe. Ich hab zwei vergessen, wie gerade merke.

If I'm a dog, then you're dog food.

139 502

31.12.2012, 08:32

Ich wär nie auf die Idee gekommen da auch noch verkaufte Spiele aufzuzählen, wär mir zu anstrengend fürs Gedächtnis.

Hach ja, die übliche Fanreaktion:

Zitat

There was an active bulletin board on the official site until March 29, 2002 (the release date of the Game Boy Advance Action RPG Magical Houshin, or Mystic Heroes in North America). In response to angry comments from fans made impatient by the lack of news, Quintet staff posted, "As we cannot currently release any information, we will close this bulletin board." (現在は外部に提供できる情報がなく、また掲示板は閉鎖する Genzai wa gaibu ni teikyō dekiru jōhō ga naku, mata keijiban wa heisa suru?) Afterward, the bulletin board was shut down. In March 2008, Quintet's website was also shut down.

The Meteor

LeaX

Phoenixchild

• »LeaX« ist weiblich

139 503

31.12.2012, 11:18

Waren bei mir ja nicht so viele, von daher gings.

139 505

31.12.2012, 13:27

teh rant

Und ganz seriös, sodass es drin bleiben kann problemlos.

Hier ist ein bisschen KH-Futter für Pochama:

Zitat

On Xion Hate: An analysis

Because I’m tired of listening to the whining and raging about Xion and how she’s a horrible character. You can love her, you can hate her, it’s all the same to me. But if you do think she’s a horrible character, please do so for intelligent reasons.

As for the less intelligent reasons? I’d like to discuss a few of them below.

> Xion is totally pointless!

Calling bullshit on this one, 100%. Xion helps explain numerous questions that were left hanging by KH2, including

Why it takes a couple weeks for Namine to dismantle Sora’s memories and nearly a year to put them back
Why, in part, Roxas realized that the Organization was not a place he wanted to be in (there were plenty of other factors in his decision too)
Why Roxas is able to wield two Keyblades

Plus there’s numerous other tiny details that can allude to her existence. Yes, I understand that KH2 means she has to be retconned out of existence and out of memory. But just because all memories of her disappeared, doesn’t mean that the effects of her existence did, too. Look at Namine: Just because Sora’s memories of Castle Oblivion vanished doesn’t change what happened there.

Not to mention if we look at the situation in conjunction with re:coded (yes, another one of the hated KH handheld games), we’re reminded of the fact that in Kingdom Hearts, memories may vanish, but feelings do not - it’s the source of the final boss’ rage and pain. Doubtless it’ll come into play in the future too.

If Xion was pointless, Namine wouldn’t have put memories of her for Sora to find in the journal. If she was pointless, she wouldn’t be found in the secret ending of Birth by Sleep. If she was pointless, she wouldn’t be appearing in KH3D (and before you scream spoiler, check the promos, they’ve been out for weeks).

If she was pointless, she wouldn’t have appeared in the series at all.

> But she’s totally a Mary Sue!

There are at least two major problems with this argument, the first being the inherent bias against female characters, and the second being the ridiculously broad definition of the term “Mary Sue.”

Now before you scream Social Justice Warrior, consider honestly the fandom’s treatment of female characters in the KH series. And ask yourself, honestly, if Xion would get nearly the same kind of hate if she were a male character, for whatever reason. If the answer to that question is no, then that’s misogyny, or at least misogyny involved - hating a female character because she’s female. And if the answer is yes, then congratulations, you’re probably part of the minority.

As for the term “Mary Sue,” the definition has grown over the years that just about any character can fit the bill if you spin it the right way and only see what you want to see.

Xion is not perfect. She has plenty of character flaws, there are negative consequences for her actions (hell even her existence) that she has to deal with, and almost everything else that is most likely considered a “Sue” trait has a logical canon explanation, and is not just “because”. Roxas is drawn to her because Sora’s memories in him are reacting with Sora’s memories of Kairi in her (it’s explained in the novels), the latter of which explain why Xion looks like Kairi. Axel becomes friends with her initially because she’s friends with Roxas, but then begins to appreciate her in her own right over time, which is how plenty of normal friendships form.

Giving reasons- logical ones - for why a character is the way they are is one of the biggest differences between a true “Mary Sue” and a false one. And Days gives plenty of reasons.

> But she’s the 14th member of Organization XIII -how does that even work?

First of all, as my friend Kari pointed out, 7-11 is open 24 hours. Motel 6 does not cost six dollars. The First Bank of America on that street corner there is not necessarily the first one. Numbered titles/names do not necessarily mean anything. The Organization only had thirteen members as of the very beginning of Days - there’s no indication that they were called anything different prior to Roxas’ arrival.

Not to mention the fact that Xion is the 14th member is explained too. It is actually a plot device - and foreshadowing of something that Saix later states outright: Xion is never considered a proper member of the Organization, only a tool.

> But she gets in the way of Axel & Roxas/Roxas & Namine/etc.!

No. Just no. “Getting in the way” of your ship is one of the flimsiest reasons to hate another character. If your ship truly had canon backing, her existence wouldn’t be sinking it anyway. Sometimes your favorite ship is not canon, unfortunately, and given that Kingdom Hearts is primarily an action/adventure game about the power of friendship, the game’s creators do not have to cater to your romantic tastes. Go over to the Avatar: The Last Airbender fandom and talk to some Zutara fans. You’ll be in good company.

> But she’s annoying/stupid/etc.!

Congratulations! You have an opinion! As we all remember from grade school, opinion is not fact. Just because you think she’s annoying does not make her a horrible character. It just means you don’t like her.

——————-

There are probably more reasons out there that I’m forgetting/could expand on, and I’ll probably edit them in/add them later. Just, overall? If you really think Xion is “horrible,” seriously think about your reasoning.

http://gorsecloud.tumblr.com/post/266155…ate-an-analysis

Wäre glatt eine Grundlage für den Thread "Wären die weiblichen KH-Charaktere beliebter, wenn sie Männer wären?".

Ich muss sagen, ich finde dieses "U NO HAIT MAI XION/KAIRI/NAMINÉ!!!!"-Gegendiskutiere und vor allem dieses "Aber sie ist keine Mary Sue, sie strotzt nur so vor Schwächen!!!!!!!!einself" mindestens genauso schlimm. Mindestens. (Und ein Großteil der oben genannten Argumente ist eh so *facepalm*)
Ansonsten hasse ich dieses "Wenn ihr einen Charakter hasst, dann sucht ordentliche Gründe dafür!!!!!!". Man muss keinen logisch erklärbaren Grund haben, um einen Charakter nicht zu mögen. Die Gefühle, die etwas in einem auslöst, lassen sich eben nicht immer logisch erklären! Was mich eben ankotzt sind die Leute, die dann aber nicht dazu stehen und sagen: "Hurgh, Charakter xyz ist mir einfach unsympathisch!" sondern dann irgendwelche Gründe vorschieben, die sie eigentlich kein bisschen stören. Was soll dieser Schwachsinn von wegen ich darf nur einen Charakter mögen, wenn er ein... wie war das "glaubwürdig geschriebener Charakter ist"? Hurgh.
Grinds my gears.

Was dieses "Die Mädls wären viel beliebter wenn sie Jungs wären!!"... Semi-Zustimmung. Der generellen Akzeptanz würde es sicherlich "gut tun" - wie Perior sagte: Yaoi-Fandom. (Mich stören primär nicht mal die Leute, die Charaktere nicht mögen, weil sie finden, dass sie dazwischen kommen. Sondern die, die Charaktere aus diesem Grund nicht mögen, es aber nicht zugeben wollen, dass es deswegen ist und sich dann voll anspruchsvolle Gründe ausdenken. :/) Bei mir persönlich würde es nichts ändern, denke ich. Das macht für mich die Geschichten nicht weniger nervig. Ich finde Ventus immer noch am schlimmsten von allen. Bei Ventus habe ich das Gefühl, wäre der ein Mädchen, würden den auch alle hassen wie Kairi und Xion. Naminé bekommt mittlerweile (heißt seit Xion) sehr wenig Hass, weil sie offiziell zu keinem der Trios gehört und Days auch bestätigt hat, dass sie nicht best friends mit Roxas und Axel ist. MERKWÜRDIG.

Heue wird gegrillt! :3
:nekocat:

Diese Katze weiß, dass sie besser ist als du. Sie läuft nicht - sie "tanzt". Sie benutzt keine Magie - "sie trifft dich mit magischer Klasse".

139 506

31.12.2012, 17:23

Und bei mir gibts heute wieder Raclette.

Saikx I Einbein I Salia I Jamie I Noctaria I Ciel

LeaX

Phoenixchild

• »LeaX« ist weiblich

139 507

31.12.2012, 17:27

Das kann ich meinem Vater erst nächstes Jahr antun.

139 508

31.12.2012, 18:05

Bester Witz seit langem.

Diese Katze weiß, dass sie besser ist als du. Sie läuft nicht - sie "tanzt". Sie benutzt keine Magie - "sie trifft dich mit magischer Klasse".

LeaX

Phoenixchild

• »LeaX« ist weiblich

139 509

31.12.2012, 18:12

Huh?

139 510

31.12.2012, 18:12

Eben beim Grillen. :3

LeaX

Phoenixchild

• »LeaX« ist weiblich

139 511

31.12.2012, 18:19

Ach so. x3

Gott hab ich null Bock auf den Scheiss heute Abend.

139 512

31.12.2012, 18:23

Was machste denn heut Abend? o;

"Null and I have to make it on our own. And I don't ever want to forget that."

139 513

31.12.2012, 18:24

Wieder mit deiner Familie? :/

139 514

31.12.2012, 18:55

Es gibt kalten Nudelsalat, was gibt's besseres? :D

139 515

31.12.2012, 19:09

Ou yeah! <3

Terranort

Holzschwertträger

• »Terranort« ist männlich

Beruf: Doktorand

139 516

31.12.2012, 21:28

Ich wünschte ich könnte die Geburt von Carmen Geiss verhindern, indem ich in die Vergangenheit reise..
Das ist ja nicht mehr auszuhalten. Dx

e/frohes neues. :3

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Terranort« (01.01.2013, 00:34)

139 518

01.01.2013, 01:10

Frohes Neues. :3

e/: Mir wäre es voll peinlich, so nen Crap zu posten! oo

Spoiler Spoiler

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Yuuki« (01.01.2013, 01:28)

139 519

01.01.2013, 01:33

Ist doch wahr... wäre für alle Beteiligten ne Besserung. :/
Nur der Rechtschreibfehler ist fies.

139 520

01.01.2013, 01:34

"der Rechtschreibfehler"!? oo'
Da sind ja wohl mehrere.
Außerdem tut RTL doch keinem was.

Zurzeit sind neben dir 14 Benutzer in diesem Thema unterwegs:

14 Besucher