Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Xion

Rain

Beruf: Duelist

• Private Nachricht senden

04.10.2014, 03:38

Just wat.

Snake
Small to medium size / Sensuous / Inventive / Meticulous / Unemotional / Nervous

Snake

Pity the cold-blooded snakes. Without arms, wings or flippers, they are forced to slink through life in a solitary quest for warmth and acceptance. Shy and insecure, they must keep a low profile to avoid the disapproving glances and teasing of others. Of course, their poisonous wit and quick tongues help to keep tormentors at bay.

As a child its small frame was no defense against the taunts of the playground bullies, so its sharply vicious attacks were adopted as means of protection. Snakes have no illusions about getting breaks in life and while they see doors opening for others, they have resigned themselves to staying in their lowly, entry level positions. So don't try and humor the snake, for it has reconciled itself to its subservient position.

With their intimate connection to the earth and their unique perspective on life, snakes have learned to express themselves through their art. Whether writers, moviemakers or painters, they are obsessively meticulous about their craft. Every now and then, one makes an impact on the art world and is thrust into the spotlight. But the snake recoils from the glare of publicity, and its behavior becomes even more erratic than usual. Woody Allen, the proverbial snake, comes to mind.

In winter, the cold-blooded snake is miserable. It just can't cope in the low temperature that seeps in through its thin skin, affecting its mood and sapping its energy. Prone to colds and flu, they are pathetic sights as they snivel and cough throughout the season. But when summer returns with its warmth and light, the snakes' moods brighten and their spirits soar.

Snakes are not fussy about their choice of jobs. As cold blooded personalities they perform best when given warmth and kindness and will accept almost any job, provided they feel secure. However, if they feel mistrusted, they live up to their reputation and return the disloyalty. Consequently, they are often relegated to menial jobs in the fast-food industry or as unskilled labor.

Sawa

† Kage Princess †

• »Sawa« ist weiblich

Beruf: Knight of Ratatosk

10.10.2014, 10:06

Wild Cat :3

Höhö <3

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." ~Mark Twain

Wildcat personalities do not differ substantially from their domestic cousins and exhibit the aloof behavior that is common to all felines. With their well-deserved reputations as creatures of comfort, wildcats jealously guard their independence while indulging in the finer things in life. Attractive, solitary, creative and curious, these individuals are quite happy to observe the world from a distance.

The wildcat would never take a conventional route and prefers to explore life from off the beaten track, relying heavily on its instincts and powers of observation to guide it safely through the jungle. Its air of indifference and need for privacy keeps it on the outskirts of society, but its love for comfort always brings it back.

Exceptional personal hygiene is a hallmark of the wildcat personality, and from their hair to their fingernails they are immaculately groomed. Shopping for clothing or personal-care items spices up long, dreary days.

When someone wrongs a wildcat, they make it their business to even the score. Displaying superb patience, wildcats will even wait years for the right moment. When the occasion comes to strike, they gather all their force and attack. In the face of a ferocious display of hissing and blustering, their surprised victim has little chance of escape.

The wildcat differs from its lion relatives in its approach to its social structure. With an aversion to the complex family organization of the lion, the wildcat finds freedom and self-indulgence to be far more compelling. As a natural explorer it disdains staying in one place for long, preferring the freedom of solitary roaming in exotic locales. This wanderlust makes it ideal for a career as a travel agent, explorer, mountain climber, researcher or writer.

Although wildcats are uncomfortable performing in front of large groups, their grace and lithe bodies make them natural dancers or gymnasts.

Faxter

Lead thy life as thou seest fit

• »Faxter« ist männlich

Beruf: Entwicklungsingenieur

09.03.2015, 00:16

Hab diesen Farben Wahrnehmungs Test wiedergefunden. Ich glaube, den hatten wir schon mal, aber ich finds irgendwie nicht.
Jedenfalls erzählt mir das Teil, ich hätte perfekte Farbwahrnehmung - ich wundere mich, ob das total normal ist, ob ich mich lieber mit Frauen über 17 verschiedene Rottöne unterhalten sollte.

Mayst thou thy peace discov'r

Guilty King

♛ Game of Crowns ♛

• »Guilty King« ist männlich

Beruf: Guilty King / Adam of the Apocalypse

09.03.2015, 00:22

ja, das hatten wir schonmal irgendwo. Und nein, ich hab definitiv kein bock das nochmal zu machen xD

Eternal Guilt | Reclaiming the Throne | Yours forever | Survivor's Guilt | Mind Games

I sing for my people, I sing for my friends
I sing for justice, so that the world finally ends
I sing for my father who rests high above
and also for my mother who I deeply love
But as I sing I wonder, what is it for?
when there is no one who sings for me anymore...

-Hanae Ouma, Princess of thorns

04.02.2017, 18:58

Zitat

Score: 0

Über Ihre Punktzahl: Jeder niedriger die Punktzahl, desto besser. NULL ist perfekt. Die Kreisgrafik zeigt die Bereiche des Farbspektrums, in denen Ihr Farbunterscheidungsvermögen schwach ist.

yay